Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Commuter Blues: I Don't Pass EDSA Anymore



I think one thing that has reduced my stress levels these past few months has been that I have been avoiding EDSA in my driving.  EDSA can really, really be stressful to anyone forced to pass it everyday.  I am lucky though that I can find alternative routes and avoid all that bumper-to-bumper action everyday.  

Going to Alliance Francaise, I use the Araneta Avenue route then take the Pandacan depot shortcut, and my friend K, taught me how to navigate the poorer side of Makati to get to the school - even to Rockwell - without having to pass EDSA! C'est cool!

Even going to the Fort, I still use the "back" route - and now that the flyover in Cash and Carry has been fixed, the traffic there now is bearable.

Good thing I don't have to use EDSA for my Spanish classes in Instituto Cervantes!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle