Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shades of Rizal's Noli When An Archbishop Calls Our Leader, Anti-Christian



I have a confession to make. I don't touch the priest's hands for blessing or kiss his ring, as most people after the mass are wont to do, because of Rizal's Noli Me Tangere.  It doesn't mean I don't respect them, I just always remember how cruel the priests were in those books to the Filipinos at that time, that to kiss them and bow down to them would be like saying, 'Oh ok, your oppression was ok and I forgive you!'. 

Terrible really how that feeling has lingered until now that I'm in my 40s.  I have just always kept a distance between priests and myself, considering the painful words they say to me when I go to confession. (Bastards really!  Who the hell do they think they are?  To think that some of them are child molesters, makes me want to puke.)

So now that this archbishop has called our leader anti-Christian and sneered at his private life makes me want to spit at that priest for being a fool.  Now, that's a Pharisee!  Maybe this archbishop has conveniently forgotten God's teachings himself.  God save us from priests like that!  That's the worst kind, the devil in holy clothing and there's plenty of them around!   
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle