Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Raving Over Ishmael Bernal's Salawahan!




I didn't know that Ishmael Bernal who directed Himala can do a full-on comedy!  This movie is probably one of the wittiest and funniest local movies I've ever seen! When you compare this to the other local comedies you see now, para tuloy silang basura lahat!  I just love Rita Gomez!  I was practically laughing at most of her lines! And seeing Jay Ilagan, Rio Locsin, Sandy Andolong and Mat Ranillo III in a comedy, wow, I never thought they could do comedy!!  Sayang talaga wala eto sa DVD.  I want to watch it again!  Somebody should transcribe this movie! Andame talagang witty lines!! Scene 1 palang tatawa ka na!  And Rene Requiestas is here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle