Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Give unto Caesar

Finally, someone had the courage to challenge the INC's solid vote policy. I know of three friends here in FB who are INC and it must be terrible for them to vote according to who Manalo wants them to vote! Ano ako, nakatira sa North Korea, Afghanistan or Iran, susunod na lang sa gustong mangyari ng 'God' ko kuno? Para ke pa na nakatira ako sa isang democratic country if I cannot vote according to my conscience? Para ke pa na namatay si Ninoy, si Lean Alejandro, si Edgar Jopson, sina Rizal, Bonifacio, etc etc, for the freedoms I am just taking for granted today, and allow someone to just dictate to me who to vote? Kahit sabihin pa ni Miriam na bobo ako at tanga, I still have the right to choose who to vote, regardless of who I worship as my god. God Himself must be shaking His head at this, sabi Niya siguro, para ke pa na nilagyan ko kayo ng brains dear kung magpapauto lang kayo......

Give unto Caesar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle