Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Discovering Pancho Piano's Abstracts




I love abstract paintings and that fascination actually started a few year's back when I saw Mark Rothko's paintings in Hong Kong.  I was so fascinated by his use of colors in just plain brushstrokes! 

Well, I came across some of Pancho Piano's abstracts online because of an article I read in the Inquirer about this Bikolano's artwork on t-shirts!



I daresay his abstracts are even more fascinating!  You need just look at them and say, wow!  The mixture of colors and the different contours of his strokes make them interesting viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle