Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Monday, November 21, 2011

Myla Villanueva: Filipina Entrepreneur Par Excellence



To someone like me who saw no other recourse but entrepreneurship, I was greatly inspired by the story of Myla Villanueva, a US-educated tech entrepreneur who chose to build her legacy here in the Philippines in the 80s when almost everything in the cards would have forced her to say no!  I read about her in the Philippine Star Sunday magazine and she would’ve been a very good role model for me since we are almost the same age.  Yes, it’s not easy to do business in this country since we don’t have the financial backing most developed countries have but Ms. Villanueva used her persuasive powers to show to the movers and shakers here that that was the way to go, if we ever wanted to be at par with the technology in most developed countries.  I do hope to hear her speak one of these days.  I’m sure to learn a lot from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle