Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Entrepreneurship is the Key

When I graduated in 1995, my mother was shocked to find out that I turned down a job offer from Procter & Gamble because I wanted to continue my tutoring business.  She said I was crazy to turn it down.  But the truth was, I won't really be happy working for a company, and I was already a third-generation businessman, with my lola owning a school and a department store, and my mother, a dress shop.  So it was with these role models that I patterned mine and being employed and working for a company, even if it was a famous multinational - was not really high on my list! 

That's why I am really glad that nowadays, going into entrepreneurship right after college and even studying entrepreneurship is already something acceptable!  It was difficult for me then since I went to UP and UP students don't do business well at that time - I guess even now.  But anyhow, with all these talk about entrepreneurship as a career - I am glad that the youth are being given that option and being shown that it is an attractive career as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle