Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Friday, January 27, 2012

My Thoughts on the Ongoing Impeachment Trial


I haven't really been watching the Corona impeachment trial very much and it was only yesterday when, during a break from the Australian Open tennis, I decided to watch it - albeit, only for a few minutes.  It really is boring, and although I'm not intimidated by the law jargon they are using, I just find the process too tedious.  Why can't they just fire the guy?  If this happened in a private company, the action will be swift!

One of the things I've also discovered is that it's only here in the Philippines that a person who only earns this much can buy a penthouse condo in an exclusive neighborhood!  And that public officials can demand that their income taxes be confidential!  Seriously?  You are a public official so people can actually demand to see your income tax since we pay for your salary - just in case you forgot!

Well, I just hope they resolve this quickly since there is still a country to run, lest our senators forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle