Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Picture Atop A Coral Formation in Puerto Galera!


This is my most favorite picture of the summer of 2015!
And just like many favorite pictures of ours, it wasn't particularly easy to get this one. Apparently, there was this huge coral about five meters from where our banca was anchored. Manong boatman suggested to us to swim to it and have our pictures taken there.
Well, easier said than done!

The coral was huge and its topmost part was almost jutting out. It was also big enough to accommodate the six of us. Problem is, nobody told genius me that corals are deceptively slippery and that on its crevices lived the sea urchins with their menacing long black spines! Also, marami syang sharp edges which sadly caused some blisters on my knees and hands.
Since I had my goggles on while swimming towards the coral, I could see the sea urchins (which added to me freakin out!). And I was really struggling to get my footing on the coral since it was just freaking slippery! Also, since I hadn't done yoga or Body Balance for months, my core strength and balance was very poor so what would have taken me 5 seconds in a more coordinated body took me almost a minute!
Butete me has many things to do in the gym!
Buti na lang, JR (our cute young boatboy), waited for all of us to settle down before he took a plethora of pictures. This though was the best amongst all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle