Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tawi-Tawi Anyone?

I chanced upon this interesting article this week about a photojournalist who went to Tawi-Tawi - upon the prodding of their Tourism Officer!  I was born in Mindanao and we spent a lot of summer vacations there but I've never really gone south - I mean as far south as Tawi-Tawi.  I've been to Zamboanga once but that was it.  

Anyway, this photojournalist - a woman, at that, flew to the place and came back with such stunning pictures and gauging from her article, she really had fun there! 

Maybe it should be a place I visit this year!

Let's see how brave I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle