Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Teacher kills self after losing all his money in scam

I am only an amateur player in the local stock market and I can tell you that I have never experienced doubling my money within a one month period.  Frankly, if a genie appears before me, I would ask him to show me at what points the market doubled its income and which companies did, because that would be the only time, Ponzi schemes like this one by Aman Futures Group could have legitimately earned their money.  But of course, genies don't exist and mere mortals like me who play the stock market for 'fun' don't double their money in a month's time.  Maybe in 3 years but in one month?  That should've have rung alarm bells on the investors.

What makes me sad though is that these people could've invested it in the local stock market and help propel the growth of many of our local companies.

 Teacher kills self after losing all his money in scam
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle