Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Looking Forward to Next Year's Marikina Sapatos Festival

http://cms.interaksyon.com/lifestyle/assets/2012/10/A.jpg 

I don't think it was lack of marketing since I'm sure I read about it somewhere, but I feel bad that I missed this year's Marikina Sapatos Festival.  I admit I am guilty of preferring to buy foreign brands, thinking that wearing them gave me more cachet and made me look more sosyal than most people. 


I love shoes and I have lots of pairs in my room and frankly, where I am now, I wouldn't mind buying something locally made - and I am also curious if the ones made in Marikina are indeed comfortable and look fashionable too.  Anyway, soon as the next shoe festival comes in, I'd surely take time to check out the goods there.   I do hope they have sneakers and nice slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle