Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Disturbed By the Relentless Mob Mentality


It was quite unfortunate that the tragic shooting of a biker in a road rage incident has also led to the leveling of false accusations against an innocent person.

When the news came out about the conduction sticker of the alleged killer, social media understandably immediately picked it up and it spread quite quickly.  

I admit I too wanted to share the picture of the car with the conduction sticker but something held me back. Common sense dictated to me that if this guy was the real killer, you think he'd still keep a picture of his car in his social media account?  I don't think so.  A common reaction would be for him to hide any traces of his car in his social media accounts, right?

So I was right then!  Nelson Punzalan definitely was not the guy who shot the poor biker.  I just hope he can recover quickly from this traumatic experience and use this experience to tell people about the dangers of mob mentality.

However, I am also glad that the police already have a positive identification of the REAL killer.  I really hope they catch him soon because I have a feeling he might get desperate and hurt another set of people and use them as a human shield.  Desperate people sometimes do not think straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle