Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Marcos Was Not A Hero


I can now really confirm that the Martial Law years were not taught anymore soon as I left high school.

I was talking with my co-teachers, most of them in their 20s and early 30s and they see nothing wrong with burying Marcos in the Libingan ng mga Bayani.


Hayyy, how sad! Maybe we need a movie like 'Heneral Luna' to bring these young people back to their senses!

I also rarely join rallies but this one, I think that event on Sunday is worth attending.  I really cringe at the thought that the former President will be buried along with the other heroes in the Libingan ng mga Bayani - for the simple reason that he was not a hero of this country.  He was a plunderer, a murderer, a dictator, a person who made a whole generation of Filipinos suffer so much.

By allowing this burial, this sends a very wrong message to our youth that it's ok to bastardize our country and still be rewarded for it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle