Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, May 8, 2016

UPCAT Test Items


Probably the best compliment I got from a UP professor was when my Math adviser in the UP Integrated School, Ms. Flora Cruz told me that she was endorsing two of the items I made for a second year honors algebra quiz to be included in the UPCAT entrance test because she was part of the panel that reviews and revises the exam questions for Math! I was really shocked with what she said but really very happy!! 

 Sadly, I could not confirm this anymore because I never really followed it up with her and asked her what happened. Tragically, I don't even have a copy of the two exam questions. All I remember is it was to compute for the slope but written into a Physics-like situation. And mind you, I wrote the quiz items in Tagalog!! Everything in UPIS, except English, is taught in Tagalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle