Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Daily Take on Why I Love This Country - July 24

I found this really nice article today by writer Alfred Yuson entitled "25 Reasons Why I Love This Country" so, since I have a blog on the Philippines, I decided to come out with my own essay but this time, I will do it everyday.  Not an easy task but let's see if it's worthwhile doing.



Well, Sundays are usually reserved for my weekly planning and this coming week, I'm planning to watch Ballet Manila's show on Friday, the one where they are going to perform some works by the great George Balanchine.  This time, Ballet Manila is going to perform with the Singapore Dance Theatre.  I'm excited to see it since I rarely see contemporary dance here in Manila.

Anyhow, going back to why I love this country.  Well, we have people like Lisa Macuja who champions the arts, especially ballet, which is not really an art which the masses go to.  Because of people like her, she inspires many young Filipinos to take up ballet and have a venue to show their talents - outside of the usual government agencies which normally have these corps - like the CCP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle