Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pacquiao Fight Fixed (I thought so too.....)


I am not a boxing expert and I don't even like boxing but I was there with my Mama watching Pacquiao fight Bradley last Sunday - and I don't see how Bradley could've won over Manny.  I mean, where and how and did they even check the computer box that counted the punches?  I too, like millions of fans and not-really-fans (like me) were left befuddled by the judges' decision.

Because of that, I really thought that the game was fixed.  Of course, not by Pacquiao or Bradley, but by Arum and those who stand to gain a lot from a rematch!  I guess the Las Vegas operators really want to milk Manny and Bradley for all they're worth!  Terribly sickening!  And that Manny fought like a real champion  that he is - it was really a great injustice that the judges said he lost. If I could only say bo-hoo to the high heavens, I would!

Oh well, let's just see how all these pans out. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle