Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Monday, December 10, 2012

God Can Take It As Easily Away

 

I've read a lot of different things about the knockout of the people's champion Manny Pacquiao but after sifting through what I've read, what stands out to me is how quickly God hands out punishment when He wants to.  I was particularly struck by what his Mom said about him leaving the Catholic faith and stopping from praying to Mother Mary and not giving fare money to her so she can see the Calungsod canonization in Rome.  When he was still a nobody, his mother prayed to the saints and to Mother Mary to help her son.  Now that he is a somebody, he felt he did not need them anymore.  See what he got.  A humiliating knockout!  

I've learned early in life never to mess with God.  God can be many things to different people, but in my life, I learned early on that if you mess with Him, He will punish you where it hurts the most.   Like millions of Filipinos, I was stunned to see Pacquiao lose consciousness for more than two minutes!  Now that I've seen the clearer picture, God willed that to happen, to bring him back to earth  - to show to Manny who's the real boss.  He better listen to his mother, no matter how comical she may look.  He must remember that she was always with him, when he was still a nobody - and prayed to the high heavens, to the saints, to Mother Mary, to God, to give him victory.  Since he turned his back on them now - well, see what he got.  If he can't see that clearly now, oh well, good luck to him!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle