Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Why Isn't Robredo's Wife Running for the Senate?

Frankly, I'm tired of seeing the same old same old faces in our Senate.  They have been there for ages but still, where are we right now?  I wish Robredo's wife could be persuaded to run for Senate. I'm sure her husband has rubbed enough on her on how to move this country forward - and I'm sure there is no shortage of volunteers willing to work for her team - once she gets elected.

Seeing the list of senatorial candidates with the winning ability here gives me a BIG FREAKIN' YAWN!  As a protest vote, I'll put UNKNOWN candidates on my ballot.  I'm just tired of this old faces list........WALA NA BANG IBA DYAN?

Legarda leads latest Pulse Asia survey
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle