Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Some Advice from Manny Villar

I voted for Manny Villar in the last presidential elections because I wanted a businessman to run our country.  However, he was beset with some corruption allegations which he never could answer very well - at least that's how the public saw it - and lost the race.

Anyhow, I was reading an article today about him in the Philippine Star and I was hit by the tips he gave to success.  I admit I have been a bit complacent already especially that I have achieved a bit of success in my chosen business.  But now that my brother has decided to go full throttle with the magazine, it's time for me to heed Villar's advice - which went like this -

"Be persistent. (I need this. I don't have this. I have to be a bit more makulit so that I can get what I want - without being obnoxious, of course.)"

"Continue improving what you're doing. (Another good advice that I have to heed.  I have been tweaking my business a bit these past few months and the results have started to show.  I should continue to be on top of things to make sure the gains continue through the next few months.  It's never freakin' easy!!)

"Focus" (This I have done already as I have cut out the activities that have crowded out my time!)

"Work hard" (Well, no need to remind me about this.  I think Vic and I are the hardest working people I know.)

"Overcome crisis with guts and determination." (This one I have done several times already.  Not easy but something you have to pull through if you want your business to survive!). 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle