Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saving PAL Thanks to Ramon Ang

We used to fly Philippine Airlines (PAL) on our domestic flights and certain international flights.  We used to fly their Business Class, mind you - and it was during the time when Lucio Tan still owned it.  Unfortunately, we could really see the difference between the Business Class of PAL and let's say, Cathay Pacific.  The difference is like staying in a Shangri-la hotel and a hostel in Malate.  It's like the sky and the earth.  Super layo!  

Yes, they can argue that PAL's Business Class is cheaper than Cathay Pacific but the truth is, who remembers the price when all we could remember was PAL's lousy Business Class service and lack of entertainment options!

Anyway, I read today that Ramon Ang, the president of San Miguel Corporation, is also, now the president of PAL, and he has a lot of big dreams for our national carrier - which is great - especially that PAL carries our country's name!  Kahiya kung lousy ang service!

I don't know how quick the turnaround of the planned changes will happen but I really hope under Ang's leadership, passengers like me can experience the difference.  Really, I wouldn't mind flying Business Class in PAL again, IF ONLY I get the treatment I'm supposed to get!  They should let their people ride Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines in the Business or First Class - and they will really see the BIG difference, even in terms of service and warmth.  Really, being warm and friendly can only go a certain distance, I prefer service, comfort, leg room, privacy and a lot of entertainment options!

I'm sure Mr. Ang is well-traveled so I hope he can implement those changes in PAL - and definitely, we'll fly PAL again!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle