Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Friday, September 19, 2014

Surviving Typhoon Mario!









Most Metro Manilans are already used to the yearly flooding but I swear we were caught off guard by the sudden rise of the water this morning. Our hero of the day was Dylan who burst into our rooms and shouted "Baha!".
The water was already at the door level of my CRV so when I opened the car door, ayun nakapasok na ang tubig! Any tips guys on what to do? I remember my mechanic telling me that when that happens, to just let the car air dry properly before having it checked.
I used a tabo to take out the water but may natira pa rin na konti kasi the tabo couldn't siphon them off na e.
There's a pool already in our first floor and a lot of stuff are going to the junk shop again including aircons, clothes and some chairs. Goodbye na rin sa aming washing machine which is in the kitchen downstairs.
Ang comedy pa, naubusan ng LPG! So we can't cook food! So we just bought lots of de lata to last us a few days and cooked a lot of rice, just in case putulin na ang electricity here.
We also stocked up on food that won't need any cooking. Pano, 2PM na but the rains haven't abated. Mukhang we're looking forward to a stormy evening!
I just hope they keep the electricity, cable and wifi on. I don't know how long they can hold out if Typhoon Mario continues to bring rain in Metro Manila!

I just really hope the rain stops. As of now, maulan pa rin! Hindi na ito nakakatuwa Lord if the water continues to rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle