Nuffnang Leaderboard

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details

Research Proposal Writing Assistance Click on the picture for more details
Reliable. Plagiarism-free

Friday, September 25, 2015

Clark Airport: A More Relaxed Alternative to NAIA







To avoid the traffic nightmare of having to go to NAIA's different terminals, I have been using the Clark airport for the past few years and this is the first time that I just used the Trinoma bus, instead of bringing a car.

My flight was still at noon but I had to be there before 7am. The bus leaves on time, around 6:55AM, so don't be late. You just pay the 250 pesos on the bus.
 
They renovated na pala the DMInternal Airport (Clark) since it's much bigger now and there are now flights to all important hubs like HK, SG, KL and Doha. I was beside a couple nga who was going to London via Doha. Pwede na rin pala dito.
 
I've actually preferred this airport after the Ondoy tragedy where many people were caught stranded in NAIA. Ako, I was able to go home in one piece because the NLEX was not affected. Di na-problema si Larry maghanap ng streets na hindi binaha.
 
The ambience of the airport is also very relaxed, not quite the harried atmosphere you get from T3 or even T1. Yun lang, you have to make sure your flight's departures and arrivals fall within the Clark-Trinoma bus times, unless Qatar Airways ka which has its own bus. 
Otherwise NAIA ka pa rin.
 
Good thing also, I only paid 250 pesos to the airport. If I had to take a cab to NAIA, malamang 700 - 1000 ang ichacharge sakin plus the 2-3 hour ride going there.
I took a picture of the flights departing from it just in case you want to try the airport as an alternative going to your planned destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang Rectangle